WAYS TO GIVE
Together, we can help our youth and women build awareness and reduce stress. Your support makes our mission and vision possible.
We offer an array of clinical and nonclinical service volunteer opportunities. No matter your interest, please keep in mind that before you’re able to volunteer with us, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Complete the volunteer application; (Click here to complete the Volunteer Application)
- Interview with the Executive Director
- Attend the general volunteer orientation;
- Pass background and reference checks; and
- Attend training for Clinical or Nonclinical Service
- Participate in additional training specific to area, as needed.
- Attend volunteer education/support meetings; and
- Commit to one year of service to SAVED Foundation (the time frame may vary for practicum students).
Fund HOPE, RELIANCE and HEALING
Together, we can help our youth and women build awareness and reduce stress, resulting in a higher quality of life that we are challenged to acquire. Although perfection may be out of reach, we can help heal the wounds of past trauma and work toward improvement in breaking repetitive cycles on a regular basis for a successful future. Your support makes our mission and vision vision possible by offering the programs, referral sources, and additional resources to our families served.
Click below to donate using STRIPE or PayPal
At SAVED Foundation, we’re continuously growing. That’s why we’re always looking for team members that are deeply passionate about this field and purpose of our organization.
If you're interested in any of the following opportunities below and would like to send your resume to be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com
- S4 Community Partner
- SAVED Guest Speaker
- SAVED Team Member
- SAVED4HOPE Therapeutic Summer Camp Counselor